Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Imaging tools

Well, this was pretty interesting.
Mostly because I have a sloppy trail here and couldn't remember usernames, emails (primary and secondary) or passwords. Turns out I have a couple accounts. But all is well now. My Yahoo account is now activated, and I saved the info into my spreadsheet thank you very much. My Flickr accounts (both of them) are up and running. Apparently I'm both audlindal and albrechtBHS. I'm guessing I set one up for work and one up for home at different times. That sucked a ton of my time up this afternoon, as both accounts were attached somehow to the same secondary email and therefore neither was allowing me access. I've included the set from Flickr here: Let's see if blogger and Flickr will agree to share my slideshow.
I also have two Photobucket accounts, and ISD 181 is allowing me to access them. I feel especially blessed.

No comments: